Saturday, February 25, 2012

Flaming Hot Maxi Dress

Lately I have been wanting to get a maxi dress since I don't own one yet, but they were kinda above my budget. The cheapest that I can find is about $25 and more...and for me that is already expensive! LOL I know I am cheap but there is nothing wrong with that. If I have one thing that I don't mind splurging is SHOES! That's because you can wear them as many times as you want, but you can never wear the same clothes everyday. So when I went to the fabric store I found this flaming hot flowy fabric at the clearance section and they were 50% off...so I bought 2 yards for $8 which is much better than spending 25 bucks on a maxi dress! *boink* Btw, I was sewing this at 12 MN and finished around 1AM...my husband think I am weird. ~lol~





Please do not mind my poor photography skills. ~lol~

No comments:

Post a Comment