Monday, November 28, 2011

Random Project: Pajamas & Seat Cushion Cover

It's almost the end of November. I am surprise I don't see snow on the ground yet! It's getting colder everyday though. So since I can't take my daughter to the park for a walk, I decided to do some little stuff around the house just to keep myself busy or else I'm gonna go cray cray with this ugly weather! Today I made a matching pajamas for me and my lil girl. I found this fabric at Walmart for only $1.50/yard (used 2 yard for both pajamas).





I also changed the cushion cover for our chair using the remaining fabric from my table runner project.

Before
After






































I am glad my day is quite productive. Now it's time to play with my lil stinker then later I am making a carrot cake for the first time. Wish me luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment